Saturday, August 11, 2007

I broke my left albow yesterday

Yesterday morning, while helping Aviv master his new skill of riding a bicycle without aid-wheels, he suddenly stopped and I found myself thrown up and away above him just to fall on my left arm.

Damages: one broken elbow.

Fortunately, the injury has been classified by the ER doctor as mild and no surgical intervention or cast is needed. I got the arm in bandages and some medication and was sent home with a week's worth of sick leave and an invitation for a follow up.

This elbow injury is very painful, I'll tell you! I spend all night trying to find a position where there's no stress on the painful arm, but failed. I got up this morning cranky and nervous...

Hopefully, the pain and problems will go away in a matter of days/weeks

2 comments: